10 ‘noble commitments’ for global transformation by PM Modi
10 Commitments and Suggestions:
1. Creating Safer World:
- It can be achieved by organised and coordinated action on issues like counter-terrorism, cyber security and disaster management.
2. Creating Greener World:
- It can be achieved by taking concerted action on countering climate change. For e.g initiatives like International Solar Alliance.
3. Creating Enabled World:
- It can be achieved by sharing and deploying suitable technologies to enhance efficiency, economy and effectiveness.
4. Creating Inclusive World
- It can be achieved by mainstreaming the people in the banking and financial system.
5. Creating Digital world:
- It can be achieved by bridging the digital divide within and outside the economies.
6. Creating Skilled World:
- It can be created by giving future-ready skills to millions of the youths.
7. Creating Healthier World:
- It can be created by cooperating in research and development to eradicate diseases, and enabling affordable health care for all.
8. Creating Equitable World:
- It can be achieved by providing equality of opportunity to all, particularly through gender equality.
9. Creating Connected World:
- The world can be connected by enabling the free flow of goods, persons and services.
10. Creating Harmonious World:
- The world can by harmonious by promoting ideologies, practices, and heritage that are centered on peaceful coexistence and living in harmony with nature.
You must log in to post a comment.