Artificial Intelligence and it’s application
• It is a term coined in 1956 by John McCarthy at the Dartmouth conference, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
• It is an area of computer science that emphasises on the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans.
• Some of the activities which computers with artificial intelligence are designed, include: Speech recognition, Learning, Planning and Problem solving.
• It has become an essential part of the technology industry.
Applications of AI
• Artificial Intelligence is used to try and interpret and understand an image.
• It is used in industries, military purposes and satellite photo interpretation.
• Robots are used in manufacturing industries. More advanced exponential technologies have emerged such as additive manufacturing (3D Printing) which with the help of AI can revolutionise the entire manufacturing supply chain ecosystem.
You must log in to post a comment.